System for supporting elections to students' parliament.
The students decided that they need a software for supporting elections to the students' parliament. The software will be built around a database. Users will contact it through a WWW browser using the client/server approach.
There will be two categories (roles) of users:
- election commitee,
Voter should be able to:
- submit her/his candidates for the current elections (unless time limit for registering candidates has already passed);
- vote (only once!) for accepted candidates;
- see the results of of elections (after the termination, not during elections).
Election commitee should
- register new voters (in practice this probably would be done automatically by fetching the list from something like USOS);
- register new elections: name, number of chairs, time limit for submitting candidates, time when voting starts and ends;
- publish the results of elections.